Shown in Minerva Silver (Aquaclean fabric) with Light Oak Knuckles.
This popular ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner is available with scroll arms (see Ashford range above) or the beautiful look and feel of Dark Beech or Light Oak knuckles. It is offered in four sizes.
Exceptionally comfortable design with soft ‘chaise’ seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
SINGLE and DUAL motor options available
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
Features & Dimensions
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
TouchStop Safety System
All new ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliners are now fitted with this unique safety system which will stop the Chair after any human contact on the metal action, to severely reduce the chances of entrapment.
Lift & Rise Features and Options
Nothing epitomises ‘The Home of Relaxation’ more than the superb range of Sherborne Electric ‘Lift & Rise’ Care Recliners. Read more here.